Monday, July 16, 2007

heaven by the dashboard lights


meatloaf had the idea (hmmm, meatloaf...mashed potatoes....that reminds me, i need to re-file my cd collection, the theory behind sorting by category was great, but food groups have really left me wanting...oh the cranberries got mixed up with the classic bread which really bothered me since meatloaf is great cold on bread but, i prefer my fruits and vegetables separate. and of course, putting the b-52's with all of that might have been the wrong choice, especially since i can't hold my liquor). so, anyway...this was actually sunset in the rearview mirror of Clark's truck parked at the circle by the haylot.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
New York, New York, United States
part mad-scientist (it's kind of like being an angry bovine only i'm still not that heavy!)